• At a cost of $3.00 per day, students will continue to receive tremendous value and a delicious meal.
• Make sure your child knows that if he or she has a lunch problem such as a forgotten lunch, no money, etc., he or she should always come and tell a member of the cafeteria staff about it. If he or she tells us, your child will not go hungry.
• We care very much about your child’s nutrition, and menus are created with the intent of providing a well-balanced meal to each child served.
• If your child has a food allergy, please note it in writing to the school nurse and this information will then be passed along in a confidential manner to the cafeteria coordinator. Your child must be made aware of their food allergy and also be told to avoid these foods. We will exercise reasonable precautions to avoid incidents.
• Ala carte items and ice cream will be available for purchase. The prices range from $0.50 to $2.00.
All checks for cafeteria accounts should be made payable to “St. Joseph the Worker School”. Payment envelopes should be clearly be marked with your child’s name and grade. Cash in unmarked envelopes will not be applied. Cash for daily purchases will be collected by the cafeteria staff when items are purchased. Money for cafeteria purchases cannot be combined on one check with other school expenses (i.e., tuition, field trips, etc.).